Saturday 25 January 2014

Juicy lamb tagine from Haz - Turkish restaurant in St Paul's, City of London

I really enjoyed the food at Haz, a Turkish restaurant next to St Paul's in the City of London. While it didn't 100 per cent remind me of the time I went to Turkey, I certainly walked away knowing I had a tasty meal and a full stomach.

I opted for the £11.95 two-course lunch menu, choosing the humus (or should that be hummus?) and lamb tagine. The humus was OK, but the lamb was very good, with the meat soft, juicy and well-seasoned. The dish came with seasoned rice, potatoes and vegetables, so it was very filling!


My colleague went for shish kofte (grilled mince lamb on skewer). It looked sufficiently tasty enough for me to take a picture of it! Might get this next time.

Another close-up of the lamb tagine...

Nearest Tube: St Paul's
Address: 34 Foster Lane, St Paul's London, EC2V 6HD

Square Meal Haz on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment